Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I Have Returned!


Hey, everyone!
It's been over a year since I have last posted on this blog...and what a year it has been! God has been good in so many ways, I can't even begin to list them all. I'm planning on doing a post outlining our first year of marriage, what's been going on in life, etc., but I wanted to publish a preliminary post first to see what YOU want to hear! Q&A is officially open! ;) If you have any particulars you'd like to know, just leave a note in the comments of this post, or email me at makingmusic4themaster@gmail.com.

I'm really looking forward to starting to post again every now and then...I've struggled with whether or not to begin again or just leave the blog as is. The Lord has been laying it on my heart over and over throughout the last few months, so at least for now, I'm going to start it back up again! :) The content will probably be a little different, as my stage of life has completely changed since I was last blogging, but I suppose that's all part of growing! Also, forgive me if I'm a little rusty, it's been a while. ;)

I hope to hear from you soon!
Mykaela

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Looking forward to hearing from you more often... about anything!! :) What you've been learning in the last year, anything funny you've done, how you've been feeling, how much you miss us, how wonderful Luke is, all that... tee hee!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I would definitely love to hear from you! Maybe things the Lord is teaching you, stories of things God has done for you...that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I'm SO glad you're back!! I missed your writing so much! I can't wait to hear all about married life, homemaking, and what your days look like now! What does a typical day look like for you?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure your comments are respectful and edifying to all involved! :) Comments are moderated, so if you do not see yours immediately, please wait just a bit for it to be posted. Thank you!