Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Growing! (Hopefully ;)


Hello, all my wonderful readers!
Today instead of an actual post, I have a few quick announcements/favors to ask of you. :) 

First off, I want to say thank you so much to all of you who take the time to read, comment, and repost things from this blog...it really means a lot to me. I don't have a huge reader base, but I didn't start this blog to get massive amounts of readers, I just wanted to be a blessing to someone! :) That being said, I have been trying lately to think of some ways I can refresh or restyle things every now and then. I want to make sure that my content is not only God-honoring, but also pleasant to read and relevant to my readers. 

So, I made a little poll on the sidebar of the blog. If you read my posts via email, (which I think many of you do), would you mind just hopping onto the web version and voting really quick? A desktop or laptop is the most user friendly, but you can do it on your mobile device as well by scrolling to the very bottom of the web page and clicking "View Web Version". It will probably be pretty small, but you can then zoom in and vote that way. It would help me out a ton! :)

Also, if there are any of you that are interested in guest posting for me sometime, I would love it if you'd contact me by my blog email: makingmusicforthemaster@gmail.com

Lastly, I just wanted to let you all know, I've been putting content on my YouTube channel a bit more regularly lately. I have had some time to record a few of my original songs, as well as a couple of piano improv/solos. I don't have a regular upload schedule or anything like that, but you can find the latest videos here

Again, I want to make the content on here a joy to read for you all! If at any point you feel like you just aren't getting much out of the posts, or there are too many emails coming in, or anything like that, don't hesitate to either let me know, or simply unsubscribe! I'll never be offended at something like that. ;) 

Thank you again for your time and your feedback, I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful week. <3
Mykaela

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a YouTube channel! I just listed to the most recent 2 videos. Both were gorgeous! I especially loved October Dreams <3 Wonderful composition! I've never written an original (non-hymn arrangement) piece, but it's something I want to eventually do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace, so happy you liked it! I'll never play it the same way again, so... :'D I can't ever remember my songs the exact same way. ;P

      Delete
  2. You are definitely a blessing to me! I am so grateful for your friendship, and I love reading your blog posts. :) The song "I Will Wait" spike to my soul so much..I think I need to write that one down and put it up in my room so I can be reminded to wait on the Lord to show me Hus path for my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Jenny!! <3 It makes me so happy when I hear that my songs have been a blessing even in a small way. Love and miss you!!

      Delete

Please make sure your comments are respectful and edifying to all involved! :) Comments are moderated, so if you do not see yours immediately, please wait just a bit for it to be posted. Thank you!